perjantai 16. joulukuuta 2022

Pinecone Poetry

 I think this stamp is just so beautiful! It's called Pinecone Poetry and it's by Penny Black.


I coloured the image with my Copics before die cutting the panel with Antique Frame die. I left the die in place and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Salvaged Patina and Frayed Burlap on the panel. I added some white gel pen accents to the image and splattered some white watercolour on it before stamping the sentiment from Jolly Snippets. I then adhered the panel onto the card base before embellishing it with some clear gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Stamping Sensations: December - Anything Goes





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Pinecone Poetry (40-865)

* Jolly Snippets (30-925)

* Antique Frame (51-397)


4 kommenttia:

Dora kirjoitti...

This is a beautiful card. Beautiful style. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana!

Linby kirjoitti...

Beautiful and skilful colouring. You've really brought this stamp to life. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

brenda kirjoitti...

Thank you for joining us again, we wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you for your support of Stamping Sensations challenge this year.

B x