sunnuntai 18. joulukuuta 2022

Fern

I went quite CAS with this card :) I wanted something really clean and simple and done with die cuts so this is what I ended up with. 


The leafy die I used is Fall Fern by Penny Black. I die cut it twice out of different shades of green cardstock. I also die cut the frame twice with Ribbon Stackers die. I then adhered them in their places before stamping the sentiment from Jolly Snippets sentiment set. Lastly, I embellished the card with some sticky back pearls and a twine bow.


I'm entering this to:

* Perfectly CAS: Challenge #34 - Christmas





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Fall Fern (51-756)

* Jolly Snippets (30-925)

* Ribbon Stackers (51-409)

2 kommenttia:

Anke kirjoitti...

Beautiful and very elegant card.

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

These are beauties! ♥ Sue K