maanantai 26. joulukuuta 2022

Snowfield

Christmas is almost over but I still have some Christmas cards to share. This one was made with a gorgeous stamp by Penny Black called Snowfield.


I love these kinds of stamps but there is just no way that my painting skills would allow me to paint a snowy scene to go with the stamp. However, I thought this stamp is photorealistic enough and gorgeous on its own so I decided to use it as it is. I stamped it with Staz-On ink on kraft coloured cardstock, sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Frayed Burlap and Vintage Photo on the edges of the panel and splattered it with some white watercolour to create falling snow. The sentiment I used is from the sentiment set Feeling of Christmas. Lastly, I matted the panel onto some dark brown cardstock. Quick and simple and makes for a pretty card, I think.





All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Snowfield (40-874)

* Feeling of Christmas (30-921)


1 kommentti:

Anke kirjoitti...

WOW so beautiful ...