sunnuntai 11. joulukuuta 2022

Bundled Bunny

 I'm sharing a wintery creation made with a new Penny Black stamp called Bundled Bunny.


I coloured the image with my Copics and fussy cut it out. I then created the background by die cutting a panel with Semi-Circle Stackers die, leaving the die in place and then sponging some Distress Oxide ink to the panel. Before removing the die, I splattered some white watercolour on it to represent snow. I created a bank of snow by die cutting white cardstock with Curved Stitch die and adhering it to the panel with some foam adhesives. I used the Peaceful Pines die to create some wintery vegetation and adhered them in place before adhering the sweet bunny. The sentiment is from the Jolly Snippets sentiment set. I also used some white sticky back pearls to embellish the card.


I'm entering my card to:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #228 - Winter or Holiday Season

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 706 - Anything Goes with option of Let It Snow





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Bundled Bunny (30-938)

* Semi-Circle Stackers (51-706)

* Jolly Snippets (30-925)

* Curved Stitch (51-435)

* Peaceful Pines (51-705)


2 kommenttia:

Pauline C kirjoitti...

Adorable bunny and beautifully coloured. Love your background and embellishments too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge
Pauline xx

Mervi kirjoitti...

Kaunis kortti! Kiitos osallistumisestasi Allsorts haasteeseen. Oikein hyvää joulua ja onnea uudelle vuodelle;-))m