perjantai 30. joulukuuta 2022

Last Christmas Cards of 2022

It's still December so I can still post Christmas cards, right?! Well, these are the last two for this year, both made with Penny Black's Masterpieces Made Simple panels. 


For the first card, I simply die cut the panel with Zig Zag Stackers die and matted it onto red cardstock. I then embellished the panel with some twine and red sticky back pearls, mounted it onto cardbase and stamped the sentiment from Christmas Sentiments sentiment set.






For the second card, I die cut the word 'joy' twice with Immense Joy die and then stacked them on top of each other. I then die cut the Masterpieces Made Simple panel with the same Immense Joy die so that I could get the inside of the 'O' . For the background, I die cut cream coloured cardstock with Semi-Circle Stackers die and splattered the panel with some gold spray. I then adhered the word 'joy' and the inside of the 'O' in place and embellished the die cut word with a twine bow and some sticky back pearls.




All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Masterpieces Made Simple 'Christmastime' (50-011)

* Zig-Zag Stackers (51-714)

* Christmas Sentiments (30-504)

* Immense Joy (51-742)



Ei kommentteja: