torstai 15. joulukuuta 2022

Cottage Whimsy

 I made a slimline Christmas card with a sweet Penny Black stamp called Cottage Whimsy.


I started by die cutting the card base using Slimline Medley die and then I stamped the Cottage Whimsy stamp onto the card base. I coloured the image with my Copics and masked it before putting the die back in place. After the die was in place, I sponged some Distress Oxide inks to the card base to create a night sky (I used Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet and Black Soot). I also splattered some white watercolour onto the card to create falling snow. Lastly (after the inked background was absolutely dry), I used a sentiment from Feeling of Christmas sentiment set and heat embossed it. 


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Ice Cold


 



All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Cottage Whimsy (40-863)

* Feeling of Christmas (30-921)

* Slimline Medley (51-718)


Ei kommentteja: